|Current Year||Gaming Gross Revenues 2013 (January 2013 to December 2013)|
|Gaming Tax FY 2013 (Fiscal Year 2013)|
|Previous Years||Casino Gross Gaming Revenues (August 1992 to December 2012)|
|Gaming Tax Archives(July 1992 to June 2012)|
Individual Income Tax Information
FormsBond For Gaming Establishment
Registration and Online Filing
All gaming taxes and permit or license fees are reported and paid online through TAP.
- Weekly Returns are due the next Friday following the filing period week . The filing period week begins Sunday and ends on Saturday. Returns are due for month end regardless of the day of the week.
- Taxpayers who need to correct the amounts reported on weekly returns should amend the appropriate weekly return online.. The Monthly Reconciliation return is due on the 20th of the month following the month the tax accrued.
- Annual Gaming License Fee is due on or before the original anniversary date of the Gaming License.
Laws and Regulations
- Gaming Tax Laws, Title 75, Chapter 76, Mississippi Code Annotated (75-76-5) Mississippi Code at Lexis Publishing
- Gaming Tax Regulations Title 35, Part V, Mississippi Administrative Code